Oy…writing an “About Me” section…I really don’t want to make this harder than it is so here are the first few things off the top of my head. GO!
- I live in a grand apartment in the heart of San Francisco where I can watch glorious sunsets over the Golden Gate bridge (somebody seriously needs to pinch me.)
- I went vegan roughly 12 years ago and can confidently say that it’s one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
- I’m happily married to a person who complements (not compliments, though, he does do that as well…so sweet :)) me so very well.
- We have three feline companions who all have very strong personalities.
- I love to cook and bake and make beautiful, tasty creations with food.
- I love exploring new places and being immersed in new cultures – I am totally and completely travel obsessed.
- In fact, my husband and I Shanghai each other blindfolded to mystery destinations all over the world – you can read more about it on my other blog here.
- I love the strength, stretch, balance, peace, and meditation that yoga brings to my body and mind.
- I crave adventures!
- I love nature, animals, and natural beauty.
- I experience a lot of satisfaction when I’ve created something with my own two hands, especially when creativity is involved.
- I love hiking, rock climbing, and generally mixing exercise with nature and, lucky for me, the Bay Area is the perfect place to do that.
- I grew up in the sticks of northern Michigan (practically Canada), but am decidedly a city dweller…though, perhaps my childhood experiences are part of why I love nature so much.
- I have been working in the email industry since 2006 and am an email marketing wizard. Need email advice? I’m your lady!
Nature yoga: Side crow at Muir Beach Overlook; Warrior II in the Algarve, Portugal
My love: On my Mom’s deck in Michigan; Getting 7th place at the Great Urban Race in San Francisco
The three kitties who run this joint: Señor Bumbles; Clever Clyde; Mysterious Mo